rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: androgynous boy-beta falls for vixen blonde

Date Lab: androgynous boy-beta falls for vixen blonde

Snake Eyes, I said that I know it's unattractive. Of course it's unattractive and all of us here know that, but that's from today's point of view. Don't you think that in a different culture she would have placed lower priorities on that (including him looking like being able to command an army) and vastly higher on ... say, him being a good person and provider? I just emphasized that it's her who changed a lot (compared to 'old times'), not necessarily him. With fat chicks, they're not going to be better to their men anyway (as we see from the online hamster thread), that's a fair point.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say about every Beta on the planet is that it isn't their fault for growing up like this. They've been brainwashed into thinking that's what women like. It becomes their fault if they encounter a game blog and write it off as "some guys who hate women". You know how they say:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

p.s. great picture comparison

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread