rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: androgynous boy-beta falls for vixen blonde

Date Lab: androgynous boy-beta falls for vixen blonde

Quote: (08-25-2012 12:47 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I think Scott's analysis is spot-on, but I wouldn't place all the blame on the guy. Sure, not escalating at first date (i.e. being respectful of her space), not drinking and texting her afterwards to say you had a good time are all unattractive things, as we all know. But they are just normal stuff that is still taught to men, and it is women who have gone crazy and stopped being attracted to all these signs of "nice guy" behaviour. I don't think this date would have failed if it had happened 50 years ago.

Her not being attracted to the goofy teenager look and his focus on training I can understand, that's fair game. But being turned off by him being respectful and polite (like girls always say they want guys to be!) and not even giving him a second chance is her being at fault, not him - although I agree that he has to stop being a pussy and learn game if he wants to get anywhere in life.

Dude, you're seriously out of the game man. Her not liking this guy has everything to do with this goofball acting like a total dweeb. And to flip your script, why isn't the guy going out and dating fat chicks then? Those girls are gonna be "good to their man!" Or, at least that's what they tell themselves.

Could you see this guy commanding troops? Could you see this guy leading men?

That's going to be my new initial question when I see these dweebs. "Could I see him leading men?" If the answer is no, then everything else makes no difference.

His bow-tie is terrible and his wardrobe is terrible. The whole "I'm totally ironic wearing a bow-tie! People will totally be like I'm trendy!" is a terrible move without style.

[Image: honor_society_1.jpg]

Notice how they have a whole wardrobe that goes with the bow-tie. This dude threw a bow-tie on with an over-sized ugly-cut blue collar working man shirt, ill-fitting khakis, and probably ugly shoes. Seriously, the dude looks 12 and his mom dressed him for church.

[Image: date0826a.jpg]

This isn't to say he couldn't improve. But, if he thinks he's "doin great" looking like this, then he needs a wake up call. He compared himself to this:

[Image: pride4.jpg]
[Image: matthew+macfadyen+mr+darcy.jpg]
[Image: 2005_pride_and_prejudice_006.jpg]
[Image: Matthew%20Macfadyen3.jpg]
[Image: 45ef9cskvpk949ev.jpg]

and one more time for good measure

[Image: date0826a.jpg]

How is he any different than some fat chick comparing herself to Marilyn Monroe? And I'll add, this is totally evident why girls go for older guys. Older guys know what the fuck is going on.

Messages In This Thread