rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame - Getting started

Daygame - Getting started

I posted this in another thread where RVFers were asking for resources on starting to daygame.

As I do 95% daygame and have literally studied all the material, I felt this would be useful to forum members wanting to get aquainted with nightgames younger brother. I like to sleep 8 hours, I like to workout, I like to keep my testosterone at maximum levels, I hate bar sluts, I hate trying to talk over pumping music, I have a high IQ, conversation and wit are my strong points - for me its a no brainer, daygame is where its at

I get access to the best quality pussy with minimal bitch shields, and I get a good look at the product before I purchase, sans makeup, sans low lighting messing with my percerption, sans inebriation skewering my assessment of her hotness. The moment I approach and lay my line on her, I am one of a handful of men who have day approached her in her life and I just received a +10 attraction bonus. Sweet.

The principles I have been taught by daygame have changed my life for the better. So i'm passionate about it. I went from making 1 day approach in 30 years of living to over 500 in one year and thats tiny compared to the guys who have more time than me.

Daygame is a completely different beast to nightgame. Its like trying to learn American football after playing European football for years. You have to change your entire thinking.

Gold standard daygame resources in the order anyone interested in daygame should check them out:

1) Roosh Daybang - This is daygame for introverts and its indirect approach is the perfect primer for fully fledged daygame. Jumping straight to more direct approaches will be really hard unless you have gone through this first (or are on a bootcamp where social pressure will force you to approach). All hail Roosh. [Image: icon_worship.gif]

2) Daygame Blueprint (http://www.daygame.com) - Featuring in my opinion the best daygamer in the world, Yad (compare his looks to Yanka) and the best teacher in daygame, Tom Torrero (again compare his looks to Yanka). These are guys who look like roadkills and are pulling models off the street. They advocate an indirect-direct approach that is a nice intermediate level after you've done a couple of hundred approaches.

3) Krauser (http://www.krauserpua.com) - My reference for daygame and where you eventually want to end up if you value your long term masculine core. The only guy out there posting regular videos from street approach to close (sadly the majority have been taken down now). He works a highly authentic and masculanised indirect-direct which is where most daygamers should end up for the development of their inner game. His book "Daygame Nitro" is well worth a read and all his model is available for free on his website. Looks like a potato and sometimes his accent may be difficult for yanks to understand. Roissy/Chateau Heartiste's favourite daygamer.

4) If you still have time, check out the blogs of JustinWayne, CaptainStrangelove and Steve (check Krauser links), all fine daygamers, especially JustinWayne, a black dude in NY regularly picking up white upper east side princesses.

Those are the only resources you need. I have literally read all the material out there on daygame and everything else is shit, especially Jeremy Soul's Daygame product from love systems (another londoner) and Janka (one or two gems in there but not worth the read - he has moved to London).

I have no idea why londoners are the centre of global daygame - I myself used to be a londoner, must be something in the water, or we must have shit clubs.

Hope this is useful for anyone looking to get started in daygame. Rock on.[Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread