rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zinc has made me a better man.

Zinc has made me a better man.

Haven't been on the forum in a while...but after the week I just had I had to share something with the manosphere to see if I could help out a few of my brothers...

After reading on article last week on how mega dosing zinc raised the testestone levels of athletes by 40% I started a little zinc experiment. Taking around 150- 200 mg of a zinc a day. One day I even took 250mg...

All I can say is WOW. What I have noticed in just the past week from this:

-Wake up with morning wood like I am 18 again.
Great indicator of good test levels.

-High libido

-Massive loads... peter north type cum shots....fucking ropes across the room type shit.

-My armpits don't smell anymore...long story short but between not using anti perspirant and eating paleo I started to get a real manly arm pit funk by the end of the day...thats gone. Thank god because I was about to give up the whole paleo thing thinking it was from eating to much meat.

- More energy....I just feel better.

-More strength...set a personal record for wide grip dead hang pull ups.

- This is the most interesting part of it all. I have been having a lot more girls smile at me in the streets, at work or wherever! I'm noticing a lot more positive indicators from the females...it's like they smell the testosterone on me. It is pretty crazy. Even had one girl look away while blushing and playing with her hair at the same time... I can just see/feel a different response from women when I look at them. Yesterday at a little music festival a friend of a friend who is a "lesbian" took a liking to me. After heavy kino and smiles got the number. Nice cute little spanish chic from the bronx with the fatty. Side note - I'm thinking she is not a lesbian at all and just sick of betas.

Has any one else tried supplementing with zinc and seen results? I was obviously deficient in zinc as are most the population but interested to see if anyone else had good results with zinc supplementation. I don't plan on doing this mega dose for more than four weeks. I am going to get my levels checked with a blood test and after the four weeks are done go back to about 50mg a day.

Messages In This Thread