rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I finally found out how to game most High School girls

I finally found out how to game most High School girls

So today I went to pick up my schedule; I was a senior. It felt.... different in a way.

It felt like now I had all the power. I arrive to school early to pick up my schedule at 7:30 to only find out schedules are being given out at 8. So, I talk to one of my old freshman teachers. After 20 minutes or so, I say goodbye and leave.

Now, I'm going to pick up my schedule. However, far off into the horizon, I see a line. A small line? A Huge line? I realized that it was a f***king huge line, and I was all the way in the back. So, I quickly spot one of my mates all the way in the front of the line and go to the front.

Then all of a sudden, it hit me... Most of these girls, if not all, are sluts. Huge sl000ts. I feel like I haven't been gaming them to the maximum potential.

I somehow realized over that and there that girls in high school like the popular kids. Why? It may not be because of the asshole game/ CF/ aloof, but because they're famous in school. It's like being famous in real life.

Apparently, school is a microcosm of the world. The famous people in school are treated like celebrities in real life. I've only tried to game individual females 1-on-1. However, I am not famous.

I wonder how famous I can now get in my senior year..

Messages In This Thread