rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUA's and Feminists Should Unite Over False Rape

PUA's and Feminists Should Unite Over False Rape

I see a lot of understandable anger here at cockblocking feminists. Feminists could learn a lot about real sexual encounters from these forums: LMR, anti-slut defenses, and the general ambiguous push-pull of consent. Then they would be much more careful about false rape allegations.

At the same time, posters here are in denial about the prevalence of "rape culture". Men with game don't appreciate surreptitious, bitter, beta predators. I'm talking about orbiters who just don't get it. They shower women with attention and gifts and receive nothing but exploitation. These guys are frustrated and angry. They feel ripped off, as though they have done everything right in life and gotten nothing in return. Given the opportunity, many of these beta guys will take advantage of incapacitated women.

I'm also thinking about frathouse-style harrassment. For example, victims at Darrell Williams trial reported a number of college basketball players groping unwilling women at a party. The old Tailhook scandal involved numerous military officers harrassing women.

These harrassment and assault behaviors are the opposite of game. They don't work and are anathema to real PUA's. They simultaneously raise womens' perceived value and make them feel creepy. Harrassment gives men a bad reputation and makes women put up shields.

Basically I think feminists and PUA's have a common goal of allowing women to safely embrace their sexual choices. Blanket hostility toward feminists is unwarranted.

Messages In This Thread