rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calling a girl ugly is inciting rage across the internet

Calling a girl ugly is inciting rage across the internet

Ugh... I thought it was cruel to call this girl ugly. I stayed out of this thread; didn't want to be part of disparaging another human being's physical appearance.

But a "4?" People are calling her a "4?" I've known 4's. I've fucked 4's, many times. Senator, this is no 4.

This girl looks like Andre the Giant raped Fred Gwynne and somehow created a butt baby. This girl looks like the guy who reconstructs the faces of early man from skulls for National Geographic got hammered one night in his workshop and decided to play a joke. "If she lost weight and got her teeth fixed, she'd be OK..." NO. NO. That bone structure would NEVER be OK. And those teeth can't be fixed. They're the size of fucking pizza plates, splayed out like a bridge hand. The technology does not exist to fix this abomination and won't for another hundred years. Every single thing that could be wrong with a human face is wrong with this person. No amount of weight loss is going to do shit, except drain her titties into flappy elderly Orang-Utan pancakes. Because this is a person who has lost the genetic lottery so hard that you just KNOW that that's the first place she loses weight.

This is a hideous mutant sewer creature who should have been mercifully put to death as soon as it crawled from the womb. This is violently ugly. Chromosome damage ugly. Chernobyl ugly. Ugly like the holocaust. Ugly like man's inhumanity to man.

A "4?" You would "let her suck your dick?" Let's be serious here, people: if ever there was a "1," this is a fucking 1. This is in case of ugly emergency, break glass. I would rather fuck a Portuguese Man-O-War. I would rather have the Budweiser Clydesdales run a parade over my balls than have this creation of H.P. Lovecraft within 1,000 yards of my penis.

Those of you who call this a "4:" God help you. Let me show you what a "4" really is: a thick chick with bad skin who sucks a mean dick. This woman is something that folks from the Old Country bring up to scare their kids.

delicioustacos.com

Messages In This Thread