rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexy Background Music??

Sexy Background Music??

Quote: (09-03-2012 11:26 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-03-2012 07:43 PM)PJ25 Wrote:  

A lot of great suggestions here. In my (limited) experience I've noticed that sometimes a females red flags can go off if, whilst in the process of closing, sensual music is turned on. I've often had women ask me "why did you turn on baby making music?" (shit test) I generally like to have a playlist that starts neutral enough that then smoothly transitions into "baby making music;"

Exactly! Because women want to feel like sex wasn't planned in advance but that it "just happened". If she finds out you went through the trouble of making a playlist to get her in the mood that pussy is going to dry up on the spot. Dumb, but that's reality.

To that end, I think jazz can be really good, it's got enough enough energy to not seem like obvious baby making music, but it's not a distraction if things get physical. Flamenco or some other type of Spanish guitar music is really good like that too.

Its funny that you both should say that, because I have been conducting a little social experiment lately. 4 months ago, a friend and I had this exact same conversation because I had a PYT over, and some D'Angelo happened to come one. She pulled away, asked if i had planned that out, and was frigid for the remainder of the evening. Talking to my friend about it, he replayed that the same thing had happened to him on several occasions. Trying to find the common thread between all of them, i realized that all of our "odd reactions and looks" had happened while male singers were singing. I thus devised my experiment. I made 3 different playlist, one with male singers, one with female, and one with just instruments. Over the next 30 girls at random, I played one playlist for ten, the second for another, and the third for the other ten. For the girls listening to the male only playlist, I closed 4/10, but 7 of them mentioned the music negatively at some point. Of the all female playlist, I closed 8/10, but only one mentioned the playlist, and it was in a very positive way. Her exact words were " this song for some reason is getting me antsy in the pantsy". Of the final group with only instrumentals, I closed 5/10, two mentioned the music, but both while positive, had no sexual effect on the evening. Now throwing out the outliers of the girls i didn't close, 3 were on their period and one was waiting on her boyfriend to get back from the movies with his friends, and assuming that both the girls interest in me, and my game were relatively constant across the board, one could draw the conclusion that women respond better to music when its other women singing. Maybe on a deep subconscious level, they feel more comfortable when hearing another woman's voice.

Messages In This Thread