rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexy Background Music??

Sexy Background Music??

Quote: (09-03-2012 07:43 PM)PJ25 Wrote:  

A lot of great suggestions here. In my (limited) experience I've noticed that sometimes a females red flags can go off if, whilst in the process of closing, sensual music is turned on. I've often had women ask me "why did you turn on baby making music?" (shit test) I generally like to have a playlist that starts neutral enough that then smoothly transitions into "baby making music;"

Exactly! Because women want to feel like sex wasn't planned in advance but that it "just happened". If she finds out you went through the trouble of making a playlist to get her in the mood that pussy is going to dry up on the spot. Dumb, but that's reality.

To that end, I think jazz can be really good, it's got enough enough energy to not seem like obvious baby making music, but it's not a distraction if things get physical. Flamenco or some other type of Spanish guitar music is really good like that too.

Messages In This Thread