rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS)

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS)

Quote: (08-04-2012 04:08 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Also had no idea why all the theatergoers said Catwoman was hot. She was a miserable, conniving bitch. Counting on her was a bad move on Batman's part. Even though Marion Cotillard was a backstabber and in her 30s she was still hotter.

I'm not even gonna front and pretend I'm not one of those theatergoers. I'd always thought Ann Hathaway was a pretty girl-not model hot or anything like that, but obviously very attractive.

Her appearance as Catwoman was really the first time I genuinely found her to go beyond that. Marion Cotillard was hot too, but Hathaway stole the show IMO.

And I completely agree with you and Roosh in concluding that Catwoman was a conniving, cunty, untrustworthy bitch for most of the film (really until the very end when she finally comes through and puts her inner bitch aside for once). I'm just saying that she looked damn good while being all those things.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread