rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reminder: posts cannot be edited or deleted... EVER

Reminder: posts cannot be edited or deleted... EVER

I leave this shit on at my desk at work and at my bar at home. everyone I know has seen and read it at this point including my mom that called it "some sort of shit" I was talking about doing something bigger

In my business nobody is surprised that I'm on here at all I think they would expect it but I'm also in the position to refuse to talk to women and ask to talk or deal with someone reasonable (man) whenever I feel like it and nobody can say a damn thing about it. I have a beef with this girl parts store manager when she answers the phone I tell her "a dude please" once she didn't want to warranty a part for me and I tore her apart. Nobody governs us. It's great.

Mechanics shop = mans world and they know it. I hit on any girl I want at work. My employees have told girls to wear shorter skirts next time and all kinds of shit. We don't care.

Messages In This Thread