rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reminder: posts cannot be edited or deleted... EVER

Reminder: posts cannot be edited or deleted... EVER

Quote: (08-04-2012 01:25 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I see myself joining the man-o-sphere in the future and going down in a ball of flames.

I've often wondered how I'm going to go down. This is like the mob. No one retires. We'll probably all come out in some expose on TV. This website will become illegal and they'll retroactively fuck us in the ass (a.k.a. prostate orgasm).

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

C.U.N. NEWS
Your news leader

Today, there were two more arrests in the RooshVForum Sting, bringing the total to 36.

Nicholas Vassiliadis, known as "mechanico" on the forum, has over 8,000 posts to his name. He was arrested at his Tampa-area car-repair shop after two of his employees reported seeing him spend a lot of time on the Internet. Whenever they looked in his direction, he'd minimize the window. Investigating further, they discovered he was spending hours on the gender-terrorism website. Under the new Gender Protection Act, the two men will split the reward for the arrest.

Samir Singh Gupta Patel, known as "Tuthmosis," was apprehended as he was preparing to board a plane to Poland. In his possession were five bottles of Apple Cider Vinegar, 10 boxes of baking soda, and a binder of print-outs of the website's so-called "data sheets." Authorities suspect he was preparing to re-launch the site abroad. Agents report he cried, urinated himself, and named three other members as he was being arrested.

Authorities continue to search for the man known as Gmanifesto. The "investigation" into death of the website's founder, Roosh, who was found dead in his prison cell last week, has ruled the hanging "a suicide."

Sports at the top of the hour.

I shouldn't even joke. Don't want to stir that paranoia pot.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread