rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

approach #98 eliza

approach #98 eliza

I've just finished my 100 approaches and their was this one girl who stood out among the 100, her name was Eliza and she was number #98. I will never forget how this chick helped me with my game. Hope you enjoy the story.

I was buying some water because it was well in the 70's from a gas station and I see this mom and a cute girl next to her. the girl goes to the drinks isle and i think to my self its the best time to get her. when she is getting her drink i go to her and say this

me: hey, my name is hussein and your incredibly gorgeous, had to talk to you
her: *shocked* wow not a lot of guys say that to me
me: *smile* i'm really in a rush, but can i get your number to hang later in my free time?
her: no. i dont give out my number so easily
me: alright, cya *3-5 steps*
her: wait! i was just testing your response. here 206-###-#### (fucking thank you roosh!)
me: *im trying to hold my joy inside* alright il call you
her: ok bye

once she leaves i go to buy my water for me and my dad and the cashier says to me ''nice response to her test'' i asked him how loud we were. he said ''i hear everything'' LOL

3 days later i call her

Me: later this evening lets chill at othello park
her: are you demanding or asking?
me: (quick witty response, come on think HUSSEIN!) around 6:30 il be there, don't keep me waiting. *hang up*

I first thought i fucked it up and considered not going, but my dad helped me build some confidence and i went.

othello park:

she is sitting on a bench. tons of people near her playing with children, dogs etc...

I decide to try out a thing i read on roosh's website a while back; show my alphaness by showing my affection in public (also to conquer anxiety)

Me: *shout*hey babe, im here!
her: stop talking so loud and come here.
me: once again i decide to prove im the man in the relationship so i sit down on the floor and start recalling the story of how i met her at the gas station out loud. she then walks towards me

her: your ego is fucking way to high, calm the fuck down

me: (ouch!) im the lion your the lioness, have to prove my worth *wink* lets sit

her: *laughs weird* ok

now i think to my self she knows im alpha is she commented on my ego so i decide to experiment with this girl since i opened her. what i do is try to connect to her on an inner level now to she how she responds to make some assumptions on how other women will respond.

me: tell me about your self
her: you first
me: i dont know were to begin. my moms a bitch, my dad only cares, my friends ditched me because im to disrespectful to women, blbabababababababbababa
her: wow, your so... i dont know how to say it
me: shit, i shouldnt have opened up like that
her: no! i actually enjoyed that (emotional connection reached)
me: really?, will you enjoy this ( i think i went to far on this, but it worked) *kiss* 1-3 seconds *break away*
her: looks at me for a good 10 seconds. opens up tells me her life story blbababababa
me: *act interested*
her: your one of the first guys ive actually went on a date with that shows he can take act manly and shit and also show me he has something inside thats red and beats hard. a lot of guys try to please me and most of them try to hard to be manly, but your a perfect mix of manliness and emotion strength. something i could really use now *crys, tears of joy*
me: (absolutely taken back don't know what to say at all) call this beta if u want guys, but i let her sit on top of me and let her cry for a few mins.
her: your fucking amazing did i tell you that?
me: (to get out of her inner shell before i go to deep i say) already knew that *sinister laugh*
her: *playful slap* omg your so arrogant
me: *passionate kiss* i gotta go, il catch you some other time
her: *shocked* o..ok il see you soon call me *silence* please make sure u call me
me: ok bye *walk away*
her: *walk away*
me: i tell my self '' its dark outside and she is walking home alone, wtf is wrong with you?'' *run back to catch up with her*
her: what?
me: infact il walk you home myself my lioness *sarcastic* call this beta but *hold hand*
her: *squeeze* ok my lion *sarcastic/serious*

1 hour later at home. I tell my dad everything and he writes it all down so i do not forget, and then he tells me to cherish this as this is rare.
now here i am posting it to you guys asking a few simple questions for the people who will believe this story as most wont since im new to the game

how beta was i in this?
should i have gone for the bang?
what if she wants a relationship? i didnt tell her i didnt want one

Messages In This Thread