rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tehran, Iran

Tehran, Iran

Thanks a lot for the datasheet, it's very interesting!

Quote: (08-02-2012 06:43 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Great post, man. My friend, Gary the Fish, was there last year and picked up a girl from a house party. But as you said, he said logistics were an absolute nightmare. Unless you have an unguarded apartment, it's not happening, he told me.

Thanks for the advice. I'm considering popping into Tehran in October so this really helps.

I will also go to Iran in October for a few weeks.

I have tons of friends I will meet there. A few girls have already given me their numbers telling me they would "show me around" and a divorced woman has even invited me to her house lol

I speak conversational Persian and yeah, I really really advise anyone considering a visit to Iran to learn some Persian. It just opens so many doors when dealing with Iranians (even outside of Iran).

I'm actually very interested in the culture of the country in itself but if I can get to spend some time with a few nice girls it'll be great.

Talking about logistics, do you think camping could be a good idea or do they have the same restrictions as in the hotels?

Messages In This Thread