rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid through Instagram

Getting laid through Instagram

I recently sorted through my old emails and found this old site called myyearbook, pretty much old SN site that is similar to FB but started before them. They recently merged with Quepasa to form MeetMe. Pretty much Facebook, Instagram and Twitter clone with a shit ton of ads, but very little security and its open.

Re-signed up and my god that way the site works makes it so people keep finding new profiles. Uploaded a picture and getting a lot of feedback. While the quality is low mostly 6's and 5's and a lot of fatties, there is a lot of young folk and teens.

I'm still finding a way on how to properly game this, I got rid of most social networking sites and got banned from OKC, so I think this site will be my main menu for online gaming, there is definitely a niche for me.
Any tips on how to game folks on this, so far I have noticed my messages have been pretty beta so I ramped up the cockiness in the public message boards. I need two strategies local gaming and beyond, as this site connects you with a lot of people from other cities.

Any tips? I swear this is a potential goldmine, only competition is from brodudes showing off abs.

Messages In This Thread