rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clubs suck

Clubs suck

Quote: (07-30-2012 10:07 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I like to go out sober too, but my sticking point is acting like I don't give a shit on the dance floor when I'm sober - I can't bring myself to let loose like that. How do YOU do it?

it comes from experience.
basically GAME IS REFERENCE EXPERIENCES. only difference between me and you is that i did it more than you and got comfortable. that's it. the more you have it the better you are. it might sound intimidating to enter the venue all sober and chill, go to the dancefloor and dance but believe me after 2 weeks of doing that it's easy. not because you love it but because you know that you've been doing it for 2 weeks and it was fine. so when emotions are fucking with you head in the moment, you can recall how many times you did it before and you get you mind right instantly, you stop caring and it flows from there.

and..

it comes from and personality
i can dance whenever i want, even now as i write it, it's just the matter of impulse or good music. doesn't matter who's watching. i've danced (i mean just moved to the music) on the street with a girl/on balconies/in the mall/etc.

dancefloor..
i don't even go nuts that much, i'm not that dancing guy. i just enjoy the moment. it's like this.. hmm, there is loud music that helps me to get physical to a girl from the get go, girls look so cute and move sexy, i get some attention cause i'm relaxed and feel good.. sweet!

all it takes is to be relaxed and fun there. i don't dance actually. i just move how i want to move and very often link songs with my interactions like for example "sexy back" by JT is playing and i look at a girl and sing to her "come here girl.. come to the back.. " as i approach. she doesn't hear a word but she sees i'm fun and ok. and when we move together i sing more like "i'm bringing sexy back, yeah! them other fuckers don’t know how to act, yeah!" and she's laughing like crazy. it's not dancing it's more like moving together to the rhythm spontaneously.

not giving a fuck..
clubs are all about fun. everything takes care of itself if you just have fun with girls but don't care at the same time. just don't care. just be happy dude happy dude who's not trying to get a validation or shit like that from dumb cunt. and when some girl blows you off and you just laugh and don't fucking care and it shows, other girls want to talk to you cause who doesn't want to talk to happy guy. some may object like "that's BS, getting blown out is not cool, others won't want to you, it's impossible.." but that's balc & white thinking. it all comes to how you feel about it and who gives less of a fuck. if a girl makes weird face, blows you off and walks off and you scream at her "nice to meet youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!" or "i don't have swine fluuuuuuuuuuu!!!" and it's clear you don't care, you got big smile on your face, people think it's hilarious, like the joke is on her now, she's the stupid one. AND you come across high status like a motherfucker cause every other guy gets affected but you. so then you talk to other girls there and now you're that cool motherfucker who gets a lot of attention. but when you give a fuck you're not gonna get anything.

that's my take on clubs

Messages In This Thread