rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Busting RVF travel hype and misinformation

Busting RVF travel hype and misinformation

I think one of the reasons that people read me is that my advice matches their experience more often than not. I get a lot of feedback from guys saying "What you write about so and so country was dead on." I like to think that I am in tune to the Average Guy Experience.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same with some of what I've read here. Some of the things have just been way off, not only for me, but for other guys as well. I'd like to take the time to bring people back to reality so they don't make decisions that cost them a lot of time and money.

FORUM HYPE (pre 2009-2011): Scandinavian girls are hot and easy
REALITY: More easy than hot. Scandinavian girls trend overweight and hipster with feminist attitude. They are easy, but no easier than American girls. Quality is lower all around than Eastern Europe or South America. You pay more to get at mostly 5s and 6s on short trips.

FORUM HYPE: Swedish girls are the gem of Scandinavian. Day game is easy to pick them up.
REALITY: Leaning false. These girls are less attractive than Finnish and Norwegian girls. They like Americans but do play a surprising amount of games and are social circle dependent. Day game is an okay option, but it's not guaranteed and not easier than in places like Poland and Estonia.

FORUM HYPE: Finnish girls in Helsinki are easy and will fuck fast.
REALITY: Confirmed. My experiences matched perfectly with a couple other posters.

FORUM HYPE: Ukraine is pussy paradise. Just speak English and you'll have girls throwing themselves on you.
REALITY: False. Ukraine is not easy, and there are many logistical hurdles. The Duke has been most honest with discussing how it's really like on the ground. Greek Kamaki pays prostitutes, so can be ignored. Deb uses model fantasy game, so can be ignored. Surprising lack of good information coming out of Ukraine.

FORUM HYPE: Riga is amazing.
REALITY: False. One of the worst cities I've been to in Eastern Europe. Scams up and down that city.

FORUM HYPE: European girls are easier at the beach.
REALITY: Leaning false. My 3 weeks in Hvar was a grind. It was actually much easier to bang a Norwegian girl in Oslo than in Hvar, which would go against forum logic. I'm in a big city now and am so happy at how much easier it is than gaming in a resort town where girls were like little kids in a candy store from all the attention they were getting from guys.

FORUM HYPE: Balkan Power
REALITY: False. Croatian girls were complaining to me about their men about day one. One said they are "scared". Croatian guys get drunk and act stupid like Estonian guys. They don't even approach. The only power I see from them is Beta Power. Greek Kamaki's meme is DOA.

Did I miss anything?

To maintain the integrity of the forum, I'll be busting hype more vigorously. We can't have guys bullshitting endlessly in an attempt to get male attention or validation.

Messages In This Thread