rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Women becoming whores

More Women becoming whores

Quote: (07-22-2012 11:09 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2012 09:40 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2012 08:25 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yeah, this always gets me. One time an older woman asked me,

"Why did you learn how to swing dance?"
I told her, "In order to meet women."
Her face formed a scowl. "Well, that's boring."

I thought to myself... "What the fuck?"

Not defending it, but this dynamic has an easy explanation and is essentially just another manifestation of female hypergamy turned fantasy.
I touched on this dynamic in this older post. Basically, women love very attractive men who are, for whatever reason, very understated in their expression of this attractiveness. They do not try to show or do-they just are.

A man who can display very attractive traits while also conveying the notion of effortlessness and aloofness towards them (read: he's just being him, no concern for the women he may or may not attract, doesn't seem to exert any effort to show the traits to girls, etc) is the man women respond best to. He who seems to try the least, wins. This is why pre-selection is such a powerful weapon for guys.

You're looking at modern Western sluts women, and taking their behavior as the embodiment of the female sex. Probably, sprezzatura is always desirable. But maybe this temperament of contempt discussed comes about when the mating market shifts from a dating and marriage market to a hookup market. In a hookup market, girls have strange men propositioning them constantly - the average girl could walk into most any bar and go home with 80%+ of the men there. She's competing with whatever else he can get that night. When it's a marriage market, eg girls won't put out until a serious relationship or marriage is formed, she's no longer just competing with his options for that night, but for his options for the rest of his life, more or less. Under those conditions, men are more selective.

I've banged some foreign women, and while they have their cultural nuances, fundamentally all women are the same.

Telling any girl you're doing something just to meet women will always come across as beta for the reasons Athlone mentioned.

If you can learn how to reliably bang American women, you will be more than ready for virtually any kind of woman in the world. American women make their men jump through more hoops and bullshit than any other kind of woman in the world.

American men have the tightest game in the world, because American women require it. They aren't looking for a cock, they're looking for the cock with magical properties that make them wet.

One of the most popular stereotypes with foreign women, all over the world, from Bangladesh to Columbia, is that Western men make great, if not the best, husbands.

I've seen this stereotype mentioned in foreign blogs (of which URL's I no longer have), and both from foreign women themselves. The greek girl I was dating a few months ago told me about a conversation she had with her mother.

Greek girl was leaving the USA after three short months, and was sad. She didn't want to leave me. She was on the phone with her mother, and the mother asked her,

"Daughter, what is wrong? Why do you sound so sad?"
"I just don't want to leave America yet. I love it here."
"Did you find a better job?"
"No."
"Do you like (the city she was in) so much more than Athens?"
"No."
"Did you fall in love with an American man?"
"No." (She was lying... I guess Greek women lie a shitload)

Greek girl mentioned this conversation to me before she left, and I thought to myself, "Why do foreign women idolize American men while American women shit all over them?"

I sometimes wonder if American men are groomed to be the perfect foreign husband, since American women are such insufferable cunts that the men must learn to be perfect alphas as recompense.

Perhaps it is Nature's Way; the best families of the 21st century will almost all be inter-cultural, whereby certain cultures breed the best men and other cultures breed the best women - all at the expense of said culture's opposite gender.

So, Basil, to answer your original assertion, do the same things you've learned to do with American women. Never let on to women how much you've worked to earn their affection, because it will only lower your value.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread