rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Women becoming whores

More Women becoming whores

Quote: (07-22-2012 11:09 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

You're looking at modern Western sluts women, and taking their behavior as the embodiment of the female sex. The temperament you describe comes about when the mating market shifts from a dating and marriage market to a hookup market. In a hookup market, girls have strangely men propositioning them constantly - the average girl could walk into most any bar and go home with 80%+ of the men there.

So modern women are very glib about the challenge that most normal men face of meeting women. They can't relate at all, because they have no problem meeting men. If they were looking for attractive husbands, they might relate, because that's harder than finding a flavor of the night.

The theory I illustrated above is most accurately applied to western women. That's fair enough, I'll agree with you there.

I still maintain that what we're seeing is linked to innate female hypergamy. That hypergamy has, for a number of reasons (including the cultural issues and solipsism you mentioned) run amuck, mutating into a more absurd beast than we have ever known and thus creating some of the issues we're talking about now with regards to the temperament of the western female.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread