rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Women becoming whores

More Women becoming whores

Quote:BasilRansom Wrote:

And when it comes to men, they will castigate them for making any effort to meet women. I was thinking about this today, walking along my street, something Roosh has alluded to - "why the FUCK are our women attacking us and shaming us for wanting to meet women? Tell a girl you did *anything* explicitly to meet women, and you'd be the target of endless derision. Yoga, recreational classes, learning a new language, going to the gym...

Yeah, this always gets me. One time an older woman asked me,

"Why did you learn how to swing dance?"
I told her, "In order to meet women."
Her face formed a scowl. "Well, that's boring."

I thought to myself... "What the fuck?"

It's pretty funny/sad that women are incapable of realizing humanity would face extinction without the male sex drive. They cannot appreciate the mating game for what it is, and need to dress up the process as something "interesting" in order to accept it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread