rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Women becoming whores

More Women becoming whores

Lotsa hamster in this one.

The reasons for cheating are many. Take Diane, a 46-year-old mother of two who has worked full time while raising kids:

"I needed confirmation that I was still sexy and that other men found me attractive."

Bullshit. You're a whore. End of story.

Husband cheats on wife with secretary; husband leaves wife and kids near-broke; husband starts new family with younger wife.

Maybe in the 50's. Unless they are a CEO men are raped in divorce proceedings.

Or perhaps a "Fifty Shades of Grey" phenomenon where women are craving steamy "chocolate hot-fudge brownie" sex over the "vanilla" flavor they've had for years with their husbands?

What is it with bitches and this silly ass book.

According to Carolyn*, a 44-year-old mother of three, "Sleeping with another man awakened things in me that I hadn't felt in years. When I was with him, I felt like I was doing something just for me. I was sick of living for others.

yeah, it must suck to do what men have done forever. And again, bullshit. You're a whore.

Feeling neglected/unappreciated. Women wear many hats in a marriage -- housekeeper, errand-runner, grocery shopper, babysitter, cook, doctor, lover, etc. Is it any wonder that a woman is tuckered out by her 40s? If she feels more like a housekeeper or maid than a beloved and cherished wife, that's when she may stray. The fact that a husband may be spending inordinate amounts of time at work, traveling or on the golf course gives her more reason to seek attention elsewhere.

This is too stupid to even comment on.

Revenge/payback for past wrongs. Whether her husband cheated, lost a job, made a bad investment or got caught in a lie, a woman feels hurt and betrayed when trust has been broken. She may want to do the same to get even.

Damn, bitches are delusional. If he cheated, leave him. He lost a job? Made a bad investment? Yeah, because everyone has complete control if they get laid off or not. Or wait, weren't you sick of the overtime and long hours he put in? And every investment pays off. Don't men know that?[b]

Have you noticed how many women get a breast augmentation, liposuction or other plastic surgery after their childbearing years to enhance their looks and sexuality?

Not really, but I don't check out old bitches and that shit doesn't work for them anyway.[b]

Nice find RedBull. Good stuff.

Messages In This Thread