rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sitting relaxed on the bus is misogynistic now

Sitting relaxed on the bus is misogynistic now

Quote: (07-17-2012 09:56 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2012 09:01 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

Next thing you know they'll get offended by men peeing standing.

Already happened. I posted a link about this a while back, but I don't feel like finding it now. I believe it was a school in Sweden that built toilets under low ceilings to force boys to pee sitting down, because peeing while standing up is supposedly misogynistic.

My question is, would it be more offensive to pee on Gloria Steinem's grave while standing, rather than squatting?

An older friend of mine went on a trip with his wife to her friend's country home with the female friend.

My buddy caught flack from the friend for "intentionally" pissing too loud late at night.

Truth be told, women, even though the sit when urinating, piss WAY louder than men.

We are designed to be able to have quiet pissing so that we don't give away our position when hunting. That's also why we have a hose- to aim the urine to a quieter portion of foliage.

Messages In This Thread