rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To those who have cheated on their GFs...

To those who have cheated on their GFs...

It's not cheating if it's not an LTR, and it's not an LTR if it's anything less than six months. My reasoning for this is a simple three-month honeymoon stage (really the best stage of a relationship; lots of sex and zero responsibility) and a three-month getting to know each other better stage.

By that standard, I have had four LTRs in life (two over a year, two between 6 and 12). How many times have I cheated? Dozens of specific instances. How many times have I been caught? Exactly zero. The one that came the closest suspected it and asked questions (when it should have been plainly obvious, I did do some pretty audacious shit ie,. fuck another girl the night before fucking her, bust new moves instinctively, receive texts at inopportune times), but I assuaged that shit. Only girl I felt a little bad for cheating on, she really loved me.

How did I do this?

- Frame control is a necessary skill; flip it on her, 'Oh, so you don't trust me?' Countering her weak, flimsy, girly frame with the My Little Pony designs on it with a strong, masculine steel frame will easily help you defuse 80% of these accusations. Play to her frame, and you've already lost the battle.

- Foster the following character traits; conscientiousness, timing, commitment to a lie, boldness and manipulation; hell, with those traits, you might even become the President of the USA!

- Always fuck her first, always fuck her the best, and if you're fucking her raw, the other girls get condoms.

- Alternate emails...I had my school email for my schoolwork, a hotmail for my girl and another 'secret' yahoo mail for my side-girls.

- Lock your celly with a password, or hell, get a bat phone if you can, always hide it. If I go fuck a girl and I have a girlfriend, hell, I rarely even take my phone. Don't need some ho finding out I have a girlfriend and feeling the need to 'defend the sisterhood'.

- Try to bang on the away team. If not, have military-grade protocol sweeping for your room; have separate sets of the same sheets, do a load of laundry (pillowcases, sheets, clothes) afterwards, get the vacuum in there (girls with long hair shed like cats), keep candles (and be known to light them, gets the perfume smell out...or you can just smoke a few piles).

- Facebook security settings; Guantanamo levels. Your LTR will eventually say 'Why don't you have us in a relationship on your Facebook?', as if this really means something (this tends to happen around the 4-7 month stage). You can cut out the middleman by not having Facebook period, not letting the side girl take pictures and not adding her to your page. Facebook is a problem for the player with two (or more) on the go.

- You know why the guy who cheats gets caught? 50% of the time he's careless, 50% of the time he blabs his mouth about it. Do neither of these things.

- Don't try to do too much 'boyfriend-girlfriend' stuff with the hos; you run the risk of them pushing you for more.

Timoteo, why have I cheated? Opportunity, ease, distance, ennui, dissatisfaction with my girlfriend, the girl was attractive, impulse...all have come up at least once.

Messages In This Thread