rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are whores

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 01:23 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2012 05:22 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

A good friend recently committed suicide. He was 35 and his mother had recently told him that he was the result of an affair. His "father" who had raised him and the older siblings knew but it had been kept a secret from the rest of the family. It completely screwed with his sense of his own identity and he became very bitter and distrustful. It turned out his birth father was a foreigner and of a different race so it added to the "who/what am I?" problem.

This is a two-fold lesson. 1. Don't be the "dad" who gets stuck married to and raising the bastard offspring of a slut and 2. If you are banging sluts, use a condom. Even if you don't care about not being around to raise your kids, keep in mind these sluts probably aren't going to be good mothers.

Even though your friend's mom did a shitty thing by telling him the truth, I'm not sure why your friend killed himself. Sounds like he had deeper issues than his mom.

True. It wasn't the sole cause. He was at a hard time in his life when she dropped it on him (unemployed and recently out of a relationship). But I understood it must have been a major shock. He'd said he hated his mom for cheating and lying, didn't think his dad should have had to raise him, was humiliated that he hadn't suspected anything (he was darker than everyone else in his family). And he was generally not an upbeat guy. So different factors added up.

My main point was that I see a lot of guys on here saying they'd like to travel around impregnating women and moving on. I can see the appeal and have thought about it myself. But if these women aren't somewhat stable, which they generally aren't, you are setting yourself up to have some dark stories show up at your door. I wouldn't want a mother tracking me down with a story like this in my old age. In this case, the birth father will never know but it is getting easier to track people down.

Messages In This Thread