rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are whores

Women are whores

"If you are banging sluts, use a condom. Even if you don't care about not being around to raise your kids, keep in mind these sluts probably aren't going to be good mothers. "

No way. I would love to drop a few cuckoo eggs into some good nests.

And whose to say that women who cheat on their husbands make bad mothers? They might piss off their husbands, sure, but does that mean they are all around spoiled and "bad"?

Sure, maybe the cuckolded husband loses in the arrangement. But I win. I would absolutely do it, and I don't care what anyone would think of me for it. It's not my job in life to be admired.

I'm not a family man. There are plenty of men like me in the world whose sexual strategy is not about being a family man. We've been breeding among you since forever. Sure, it's bound to piss off people who this threatens, but do you honestly think that internet advice to not knock up married women will deter us?

People don't fuck because of what is "right and wrong". The urge to procreate takes many different forms.

Messages In This Thread