rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did you get your current job?

How did you get your current job?

Long story short: Got fired from my last job days after complaining about my female boss to HR, [Image: dodgy.gif]. I couldn't put I got canned on a my resume, so I lied like I said here. here.

Internet is a misused resource. I found a gem in a state-run job databse. People say online apps suck but you have to know how to work them. They were designed to streamline the screening process for HR but they can be gamed as they run on keywords like search engines. The keywords were in the job posting. I found them and put them in my resume.

Aced the 15WPM(lol) typing test. Aced the following interview and now I get full benefits, 30k per yr in a city with 10% unemployment rate.

Networking(friends) for leads isn't my style. My motto is "If you want something done right you have to do it yourself."

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread