rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Science Says: Don't Date Muscular Guys!

Science Says: Don't Date Muscular Guys!

I'll try to explain the difference. A lot of your points are valid, if you are in "fling zone" yeah she'll test your congruence a lot but it depends on what kind of girl you have. It's not like being ripped to shreds means u can't date at all, that's a myth. Just more women consider you a fling.

1. Shy girls. You'll have to prove you are actually datable if she is not a fling type and go for a day 2 bang
2. Party girls. Just go caveman and be massively congruent. Blah blah. One night stand.

Hopefully that short example helps. As you get bigger how people treat you changes. You have to change as well.

When I was skinny I'd run a different game than the game I run now. I run a different game in a v-neck than when I am in a blazer. Different game at beach shirtless versus out of work in a suit. The list goes on and on.

When you stack weight fast and become muscular the game changes, unlikely will your personalities match at first that's the issue so you have to gauge how handsome you are again and re-triangulate.

End of the day though, a mans fitness is a great long-term barometer for # of sex partners. So get jacked to shreds.

Just remember adjust your game!

This is why you see stupid posts about how being fit doesn't help, it's because you didn't adjust to it... Be like water.

Messages In This Thread