rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Quote: (08-28-2013 07:01 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Gio break it down for us, what do you do with these hit and run numbers you get(where the interactions are short) and how do you convert them to dates?

break down your text game

I'm glad you asked this question. I have been giving this a lot of thought and I have been experimenting with a lot of different strategies.

In the past, I have contacted the same day, the next day, 2-3 days later, 5 days later, and even a week or more. It all depends on how the initial interaction went. If we shared a laugh or discussed some current event, it might make sense to contact her the same day to really continue that momentum.

Other times, I might wait a few days so it appears like I am busy.

There is no right or wrong answer. I have had success and failure both ways.

That said, let me explain what I am doing this week and why:

This is the first week of school, it's crazy. Everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. New school, new teachers, new roommates, new friends, new apartment, new city-- ITS INFORMATION OVERLOAD!

Because of this unique situation -- I am contacting the same day, often within 30 minutes of meeting her.

She will have so many new experiences and new encounters in the next 24-48 hours; that I will lose any momentum that was created on the first approach.

She meets me and then in the next day or 2 she also meets 100 new people. I can't afford to wait.

A few examples:

A met a cute Latina walking throught the dorms, I get her number..

10 minutes after meeting her, I send this text:

"Mucho Gusto Nayeli, you look nice today. - Gio"

She replied immediately..

"Thank you so much. Pleasure was mine.."

I replied..

Lol! I will show you the best local spots for tacos [Image: wink.gif]"

She replied..

"sounds good"

I really wanted to plant myself in her mind while I was still fresh in her memory. I added to the momentum instead of letting it die down. I will not contact her today but I ask her out for tacos tomorrow with..

"hey its gio, down to get some tacos and a beer tonight?"

If she replies to me on that first day, I know I have a chance. If she ignores that first text, I will try again 3-4 days later.

This is what I'm doing this week due to the "information overload" that I described above.

Later in the school year, I will adjust my strategy to fit the different circumstances.

The other way of doing things is to wait a while before contacting. For example, I met a girl at the mall last month, on a lazy Sunday afternoon.. I knew she liked me, she is like a 6.5, she knew she was lower value then me. She is young (20) and poor. Because of this, I waited a week to contact her. I wanted to make her sweat a little.

I pretended that I was busy..

"hey alejandra, sorry it took me so long to get back to you, i had a super busy week!"

She said -- "omg, i thought you lost my number"

She bl*w me on the first date after drinking wine and the park near my house.

My overall text game is very simple. Just direct and to the point. Not much attraction building, just light-hearted banter and most importantly..

SETTING THE DATE!

Messages In This Thread