rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Does anyone have anys experience/advice for pulling undergraduates out of class for an undergraduate older guy (27) like myself?
I've gotten girls numbers then studied together consistently but they always seem cold and cuntish while studying.
My gameplan has been to chat with the target during class, make small talk then "oh, yeah, are you ready for that test coming up? I need to study!" After said study session my plan has always been to get a drink (every girl at my uni has a fake id) and go for the bang.
I'm guessing I'm not building enough attratction/being funny enough/whatever, to make their twats wet. I think I'm putting off a "creepy old guy" vibe that makes them suspicious of my motives from the start.

If anyone had advice please share. I'm in a great situation right now but I'm not taking advantage of it!

Messages In This Thread