rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I can't orgasm.

I can't orgasm.

Quote: (07-08-2012 06:56 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Since you are 18 I am going to assume it is a fitness issue. The lower your body fat the faster you'll go, once you get to sub 5% body fat should be easy. If it still doesn't work go see a dr.

This is terrible advice. Competitive bodybuilders are sub 5% while they are ON STAGE. Your average person at 10-12% body fat will be ripped and have a six pack.

How did you determine you were 6.5% body fat? Did you use calipers? How many places did you measure? Did you use a Bodpod, or other underwater weighing option?

You are throwing out a ridiculous amount of bro-science in your workout posts, and it is largely wrong.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body_fat_categories.htm

Quote:Quote:

Finally there is the risky stage; less than 5% body fat for males and less than 15% body fat for females. At this point the individual is setting themselves up for a number of negative health consequences and could even risk death by staying at these extremely low levels for an extended period of time. In females, reproduction often ceases when body fat is at this level, setting you up for problems down the road.

Messages In This Thread