rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone ever use a "virtual employer?"

Anyone ever use a "virtual employer?"

I have been looking into virtual employers to hide some gaps in my resume, mostly from when I started my own business. I wont go into details as to whether or not using a virtual employer or any kind of "alibi service" is moral or ethical. But I want to know if anyone on this forum has used a virtual employer and can share his experience? Or give a recommendation to point me in the right direction.

In 2005 this service was big, modelled after similar services in Europe where alibi services and cheating on resume/other things are not as taboo as the US. Most have disappeared such as the biggest one alibihq.com. Here are a few I have found online:

fakeyourjob.com
fakejobreferences.net
thereferencestore.com
careerexcuse.com

Almost all of these sites have made tons of headlines around 2004-2006 however oddly there is little to no feedback positive or negative on any of these sites.Alibinetwork.com seems to take it to a new level offering all sorts of alibi services but specializing in affairs but customer service has set off tons of red flags.

Anyone know of any overseas job reference services? I think claiming a job on your resume that is/was "location independent" and employer is overseas will add another layer of protection that will make it even harder for HR or the outsourced background check service based in India [Image: lol.gif] from discovering this ruse, not to mention your location independent "work experience" makes you stand out even more.

Messages In This Thread