rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dumbing yourself down in order to game chicks ?

Dumbing yourself down in order to game chicks ?

Hey guys,
I just recently joined the forum/community and wanted to share with you this theory that's been running through my mind the past few months.

Should we (men) dumb ourselves down in order to game chicks ? It just seems like chicks are incapable of intelligent conversation; even the intelligent ones would rather gossip.

I graduated college around 7 months ago and i remember back then at every social gathering me and my homeboys' conversations transcended various topics from Sex to Sports, Politics to Human behavior , Video games to Cars and Science to mercilessly ripping on each other.

Listening to the conversations of the girls however ... it always was hours and hours of gossip. Who did what , with whom , who they did and did not like and why, who's invited to what .... and the obvious complaining about men.

So to all of you PUA's and Pros out there ; when you talk to women do you usually drag yourself down to their level to mimic their behavior ? Is it possible ? Does it help ? Or is it just the age group i was in ? Or maybe the location (I went to Colorado school of Mines which is an Engineering School so the girls do have the IQ). Any input is appreciated.

PS: Just ordered Bang ! Can't wait for it to arrive, although i'll be up in the rigs in Northern Alaska by then.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread