rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you guys think of this video of Mystery in-field?

What do you guys think of this video of Mystery in-field?

Not my vid I didn't add the anti-game stuff; I found it on another game blog. Maybe I had unrealistic expectations of Mystery but for the world's greatest "PUA" his game seems weak. Why is he talking so nasally and high-pitched? Why is he sitting cross-legged it looks real feminine? Why is rambling on about the friends he used to have in Toronto? I thought he would be more of a cocky asshole but he seems really socially awkward.

Compare it to Krauser's in-field videos. Krauser is really bold and dominant what I would expect Mystery to be. Compare Mystery's tone to Roosh's, Mystery talks like a dork in this video. I saw it was posted on PUAHate but that's not where I got it from. Mystery comes off as a gay man in this video too, if I didn't know who he was and the context of the video I would think that.

I don't know what to think. I tried to read the Mystery Method but I found it overburdened with jargon and nonsense. I don't think it's worth the read now.

PS a lot of people will think I am trolling for posting this thread I think based on previous threads like this I've started. I'm not saying Mystery doesn't have good material, Magic Bullets by Savoy is a good read and it's based on the Mystery Method. But based on everything I've read/seen about Mystery this video was a bit of a surprise.

Messages In This Thread