rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friday/Saturday night last-minute women-in-public-without-men game

Friday/Saturday night last-minute women-in-public-without-men game

Drunk-in-the-street game is my SHIT. Once you get your confidence up, you don't need to be drunk, at all. I live in the DMV area and have been in the game for about a year now. As far as night game goes, approaching outside the club has given me more bangs and hookups than anythng else. (Maybe that's a bad thing? I don't know.)

If you really want to succeed, leave your friends at home or in the bar. There is a fine line between making a legitimate pickup attempt and being a "wasted" dickhead who is looking for a few laughs or just to use his friends as support because he is a pussy. Girls see a group of dudes and think "group of lame blacked out losers" or "GANG RAPE." Lose-lose situation.

Appoaching

Pre-bar

I usually go out by myself, or travel to the venue by myself and meet up with the crew later. As soon as I get out of the cab or out of the metro, I spot a group of girls I like of any size and take an educated guess (eavesdropping, walking route) if they are going to the same bar I am.

"Hey (guys), I'm meeting my friends at this bar X, do you know where it is?"
"Oh we're going there too!! Just follow us!!"

If you are a good guesser and know the area you go out in well, this requires NO GAME to get a convo going. Don't be afraid to make a white lie or two.

I literally do this after work everyday, pretending I'm going to a happy hour. Just pick a girl, ask where your pretend happy hour is, and alot of the time they will walk you right where you "need to go". I pick the same bar, right across the steet from my house. Easy 5+ minute chat, plus a great time constraint so you can thank her for being your guide, number close, and be gone. Easiest form of street game ever, any retard can handle it. Great beginner practice.

Post-bar

The beauty of this type of strategy is that you can approach a girl by herself or with ten of her girlfriends. If you are funny, ballsy, and reasonably sober, you will receive an overwhelming majority of positive responses. You can speak in complete jibberish if its funny and they know you are joking around. Outside the bar, make a funny comment about whatever stupid shit the group is talking about. I can't put words in your mouth, but here is 90% of their conversation topics:

"I don't believe Samantha went home with that guy"
"OMG that one guy was SO creepy? Remember?"
"I'm fucking HUNGRY where can we get food?"
"Where are we drinking next?? How are we getting there?"

Not that hard to think up a witty response, especially now that you are prepared! Make them laugh and throw yourself into their conversation HARD. Aggressively try to join them wherever they are going. If they start to go from laughing to apprehensive, just keep on pushing on with the "cool, funny, kinda drunk, random guy who got left by himself" routine and make sure they know you are playful. If they let you in the car or cab, you can probably fuck one of them. Well done.

For solo chicks looking for cabs, I approach them on the street corner, find out if she is going my way, and see if she wants to split a cab. If you keep a cool, safe vibe, she will agree more times than you expect. You'd be hardpressed to murder her in the backseat of a moving cab. Chat, make her laugh, touch her, and playfully try to get her to come back to your place. Or bring you to hers. Or another bar.

For solo girls on the metro, you already know they are going your way, so you don't have to ask. Here's my go to line for late night metro creeping:

"Hey there, can I be your friend for the next....::look at the metro wait time::...X minutes? I'm bored as hell."

A cool, mildly intoxicated vibe and firm, but non-rapist eye contact are very important.

Unless she's already terrified or looking really pissed to begin with, she'll probably laugh and maybe chat with you. She's drunk and by herself outside away from the loud, snobby bar, so her interest level will be more obvious. If she's feeling it, escalate, find out where she is getting off, and ask if you can walk her home (if it's not too far out of your way). Use Roosh's arm-in-arm move and try to weasel your way in. Bang.

This last call strategy does require some decent game and rambling ability, but you already knew that. If you are not at that level, start with approaching and being able to talk to a group of girls outside the bar.

Messages In This Thread