rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to DJ for Pussy, Profit, and Fun

How to DJ for Pussy, Profit, and Fun

Im a DJ with 15+ years in the game. There HAS TO BE A SERIOUS LOVE FOR ALL GENRES OF MUSIC if you want to be successful. It's not something I advise one just getting into just so they can meet chicks. If you wanna meet chicks and be "the man" in a club environment then consider getting into promoting.If you wanna have some SERIOUS crowd control skills and the ability to turn people on to new music or music they may not know then DJ'n might be for you.Also ANYBODY can play the latest Top 40 stuff but it's the guys that can weave stories and set moods using sounds from across the spectrum that are at the top. Also experienced DJ's are usually the gate keepers to getting anywhere above house party DJ. These are people with a SERIOUS love for the art of DJ'n and as long as your intentions to learn and respect the craft are true then they will usually show you some things and help you get better. If you show up on the scene and instantly think your special they will not only put you in your place but they will usually stonewall you.I've seen it time and time again.I've been around the block and DJ'n has opened some doors and granted me access to things I might not of gotten to see or do. The club scene is cool but you can very easily find yourself sucked into a VERY BAD cycle of booze,drugs and sex with nameless groupies. Most of the top well respected and well known DJ's don't drink or do drugs for this very reason.There may be some that do or have at some point in their careers but one quickly realizes that you have to remain professional at all times or the bookings will slow down or stop altogether.

Messages In This Thread