rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beach game

Beach game

Here in Floripa, beach game is definitely the way to meet and setup your days 2s. The nightspots here charge upto $75 dollars cover. Only Sao Paulo is more expensive I believe in Brazil.

Ok a few observations and tips.

Have tried beach game and found that sets open way easier on the beach than in the bars / clubs.

Apart from one set in Rio when the chicks totally blanked BrandonE the other week, every set without exception has successfully opened and hooked with what I have tried (even the ones with boyfriends) although the number of sets has been limited by the crappy weather and the fact that it is still low season here.

Sitting Sets :

Typical open. I start off by just going to the beach in shorts and flip flops, walking along the beach and when I see a cute girl (they are usually by themselves or with one female friend). Take off the flips flops and ask them if they can watch them for me while I go in the water. Nobody ever says no to this. Nobody.

Go for a swim for 5 mins, no more. The interesting thing about this part is that quite often they will watch you while you go for the swim. If they do it's a fairly good IOI.

The vibe when you come back is key. I usually act all surprised and say "Wow, my stuff is still here!" then smile and tell them they did a great job. The fun / playful vibe usually gets a smile and makes them receptive.

Transition : "Hey the water is kinda warm / cold. Have you been in yet?"

Sitting down : Usually done after the transition. You can sit down to put your flips flops on or, if you like just say "Oh by the way I am Lumiere". As they are lying down, you need to sit down to shake their hand anyway.

Body Language : When sitting down, do not sit down facing them. Its too in their space and shows too must interest. When you sit down, sit down at a 45 degree angle to them. In other words, if they are facing out at sea you sit so you are facing along the beach and casually chat to them over the shoulder. Don't be afraid to leave gaps in the conversation and just look around the beach or out to sea. This is not a bar. They are not going to get up and walk away because you stop speaking.

Isolation : If your target seems to be responding well and there is at least one other person in the group who can watch your stuff. Ask your target to come for a swim with you. In the water is a good opportunity for kino. Swim past them from behind, put your arm around their waist as your pass and pull them in for example. Splashing each other is fun too.

Alternative Opener : If you don't feel like getting in water and swimming for 5 mins just skip straight to the "Hey the water is kinda warm / cold. Have you been in yet?" and use that as your opener. Then, if you like, you can ask them to watch your things while you go and check, go for a paddle for ten seconds, and then come straight back.

Logistics : The first time I did beach game I did not bring anything to get numbers with. Paper, pen, mobile phone. Kinda sucked because once I got the number (she wrote it on a piece of paper) I had to walk back over the road to the hotel to leave it there because I could not put it in my wet shorts. Take a small bag or rucksack with your stuff and maybe buy a super cheap second hand mobile (the kind you don't mind if it gets wet, lost, falls in the water) and use that for the beach and for taking numbers.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Feedback?

Anybody got any good beach game tips?

I especially interested in sets that are walking past you in the opposite direction on the beach and sets who you meet in the water.

Messages In This Thread