rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black chics going to Italy as sex tourists

Black chics going to Italy as sex tourists

When chicks of any race travel without men there is a pretty good chance they are going to get piped by the locals. Just as moma said, I know black chicks that have gone to the Bahamas, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, France, and yes Italy, that were planning on getting dicked down by some local guys or wound up getting dicked down even if they didn't plan it. If these chicks want to have a fantasy vacation, why shouldn't they? Its no different that when white girls do it.

My first trip to Europe was wall to wall French pussy. I loved it, so I'm not hating on a sista that wants a similar experience. Besides, its not like every black woman is going to drop black men and suddenly marry some Italian dude. Italian dudes haven't even been marrying Italian women that much, so I don't think they will suddenly start marrying black American women in large numbers.

Messages In This Thread