rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bachelorette: a new propaganda tool to sell single mom's to American men...

The Bachelorette: a new propaganda tool to sell single mom's to American men...

Quote: (06-01-2012 08:21 PM)Brian Wrote:  

you guys are getting ridiculous. first of all that chick is hot. secondly, and why i think she's hot, she's very feminine. she's in great shape, she is a sweet, feminine type, and she obviously puts time and effort into her appearance. lastly - the father of her baby was her high school sweetheart who died in a plane crash. its not like she knocked up some dude at a bar who is an absentee dad or in prison.

These are the type hamster gymnastics™ that guys with damaged girls have to go through regularly to convince themselves that they have a "catch." She may have some good qualities, but the bottom line is that having a kid is a huge negative, that cancels a lot of the positive out--especially when you're talking about raising it for life. This is a pretty universal perspective. Most guys (I'd venture to say every guy) would rather have the same girl without the fucking kid. Once a woman has a kid, she's permanently changed physically, chemically, and psychologically.

Still, I'm not denying that she's okay-looking (I don't think she's amazing). So, yes, most of us would bang, but few us would date long-term. And, certainly even fewer of us would humiliate ourselves on national television and rumble with a dozen other guys to marry a single mother, when we could search around for a while and find a girl equally as attractive and cool.

Don't forget that she's also probably hooking up with some of the guys on the show as she makes her "decision."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread