rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bachelorette: a new propaganda tool to sell single mom's to American men...

The Bachelorette: a new propaganda tool to sell single mom's to American men...

Quote: (06-02-2012 01:31 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

She's a single mom. No matter how amazing she is you still are inserting yourself into her and her kids life, something guys don't want to do.

Kids just create drama. Most guys don't want to play daddy to somebody else's kids.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. I would avoid single moms and I'm betting its almost impossible to beat out her former guy in her mind. I'm mostly talking about the fact that she is getting trashed in this thread for not doing anything wrong. She's not used up and damaged goods because the father of her kids just happened to die. Wait until she does something wrong before trashing her. Not to mention she is called trailer trash and her kid was called a bastard child in this thread. So she is trailer trash because she had bad luck? Any kid whose father died is now a bastard child? There is a time for single mom shaming, this is not one of them.

Messages In This Thread