rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bachelorette: a new propaganda tool to sell single mom's to American men...

The Bachelorette: a new propaganda tool to sell single mom's to American men...

Quote: (06-02-2012 01:12 AM)nicolas Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2012 08:21 PM)Brian Wrote:  

you guys are getting ridiculous. first of all that chick is hot. secondly, and why i think she's hot, she's very feminine. she's in great shape, she is a sweet, feminine type, and she obviously puts time and effort into her appearance. lastly - the father of her baby was her high school sweetheart who died in a plane crash. its not like she knocked up some dude at a bar who is an absentee dad or in prison.

seriously its ridiculous. So she has bad luck and the father of her kid dies, now she is some used up damaged goods slut. Its insane and makes some here look bitter. Its the equivalent of a guy being called a deadbeat dad by other women because his kids live with their mother instead of him. I know I would get pissed off if that happened and these guys would to, yet they are trashing a woman who apparently didn't do anything wrong other than go on a game show looking for love.

She's a single mom. No matter how amazing she is you still are inserting yourself into her and her kids life, something guys don't want to do.

Kids just create drama. Most guys don't want to play daddy to somebody else's kids.

Messages In This Thread