rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to respond to "you're being too rough"?

how to respond to "you're being too rough"?

this is my first thread, be gentle.

I went out with a girl last night and we went back to her place. while making out on her bed she kept complaining that I was being too rough. this was confusing to me, so I said "I'll be gentle" and kept doing the same thing. she kept stopping me and saying "seriously, you are being way too rough". I couldn't tell if this was a shit test, some type of mild role playing, or if she was dead serious and perhaps had some personal issues.

I am rough but no other girl has ever complained, if anything they usually get excited and escalate it.

we were able to find a compromise, but there was some serious resistance going on. I would pull her bra down, but she would eventually pull it back up. I would start to pull her pants down but she kept stopping me. I was only able to obtain a half-bang - I tit fucked her, which was phenomenal since she has enormous breasts. but I am wondering if I could have played it differently and obtained the bang.

anyone ever been in a similar situation?

Messages In This Thread