rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which RVF Member Violated "Man Code?"

Which RVF Member Violated "Man Code?"

I'm still waiting on more details (specifically the time and date the message was sent), but you guys may remember this thread about the "RVF Honorary Female" I mentioned.

Well, someone contacted her on Couchsurfing through an anonymous profile and sent her that thread in a private message. She immediately contacted my friend who was discussed in the OP, and he got in touch with me and alerted me to the news.

You never know "who's who" in an online community full of strangers, and I take responsibility for anything I share on here, but it's kind of pathetic someone would do that.

Now, I don't know exactly what the intent was of the person who did that. There may not have been any malice towards me behind the decision, but maybe the guy did it to get a kick out of contacting her just for its own sake. I can't be sure.

My natural accusatory instincts would lead me to think, if the message was sent yesterday, that it had something to do with that thread about living in Socal without a car. The dialogue got rather heated and I'm thinking someone - whether a lurker or someone who posted in that thread - may have been motivated to "retaliate" for that. Like I said, this theory would only make sense if the message was sent yesterday (the day I created that thread).

Anyway, I don't really care, but I've been asked to take down that thread. I don't have the means to do so, but if Roosh or Tuth are reading this and can do it, please do. Understandably, the girl was pretty alarmed to find her business on full display online.

Again, I ultimately take responsibility for what happened with that. I will be more circumspect in my posts going forward.

Messages In This Thread