rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman won't face charges after she lied about father raping her

Woman won't face charges after she lied about father raping her

I seriously don't know what I would fucking do in that situation. On one hand I would have all of this hate and need for vengeance. On the other hand, I couldn't injure/kill my own daughter, no matter what she did to me.

This is one of the reasons why I focus so hard on making as much money as possible. If you are just some middle class guy, when shit like this happens you won't be able to afford a top notch legal team. You'll get a public defender, or IF YOU ARE LUCKY maybe you can afford some small time defense attorney in private practice.

HOWEVER, if you have money you can put together a "dream team". DNA experts, the leading forensic experts, private investigators to look DEEP into your accuser's and any supposed witnesses lives. Just throw as much money at the problem as possible. Otherwise, you are liable to be completely fucked over.

My only solace in this whole situation is that the bitch who lied on this poor man apparently has a drug addiction problem now and confessed while in recovery. I hope she relapses.

Messages In This Thread