rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

I struggle allot to approach women who I'm attracted too but less so to ones I'm not attracted to(it still doesn't come easy to me) so do you think It would be better to just approach every girl at every opportunity and bang very average looking girls just to increase confidence?
I am quite good looking guy (around a 7/8) I have been approached by decent looking girls before and I just seem to freeze up and not hold the conversation and inevitable blow it.
I've been reading game for a few months and my game is still pretty awful but I'm trying to improve it I'm still a very young guy compared to most on this forum I'm 18 so I have allot of time to improve, also I'm going travelling in around 6 weeks and want to be more confident with girls in general and to be able to approach better quality consistently. So what I'm getting at is should I just approach ugly girls and every girl just to get more bangs and more confidence or is this a bad idea?

Messages In This Thread