rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why you're here/Your ethics

Why you're here/Your ethics

I'm new. I want to share my story and see yours as well. I want to know why you came here, what your ethics/morals were before hand and what they are right now.

I'll begin.

I'm a bastard. My mother raised me without much help from my father (he maybe paid 50% of the agreement that had been made), she worked and bought her house without help from a man. She never attempted to prevent me from seeing him, she encouraged it (even when I didn't want to see him) and saw a father figure as a needed part of my life. In my opinion, she had a lot of respectable and masculine traits; self sufficient, accepting consequences for one's actions, providing for your kin and repaying them for providing for you. My father did help me with some she could not though, mainly: standing up for yourself and your opinion, it's better to be punched in the face then let someone ridicule you.

I can't speak for my peers but I assume I was a fucking weird kid. I was one of those kids in the 'gifted' programs and the only emotion that I would show was anger (besides laughing, if that's an emotion). Shy around people I didn't know but open once I knew them. I was an asshole too, liked doing better than other people and making sure they knew it.

Around 7th or 8th grade I became really reserved. Stopped caring about everyone. They all felt fake and dishonest, I didn't want their approval, I wanted them gone so I could learn about science and music without getting caught up in bullshit. This solidified in high school. The majority of interaction I had with people was silence, another part inside sports, and the smallest portion being with the few people I'd call friends. By my senior year I had called myself a Nihilist (morals) and I had no aspirations, I just wanted to make sure I didn't waste the gifts my mother had given me.

Now I'm a freshman in college and my last good friend stopped speaking to me recently. I hoped it was because he didn't want to be idle anymore and was finally going to take control of his life and move forward, but I have a feeling it was because of a girl. I wished him well and a goodbye. The ending of my last non-family relationship allowed me to think though, I need to stop sitting around and pissing about. I need to master myself and then my environment, then have a kid and make it into a warrior. That's why I'm here, to learn some and keep myself motivated to accomplish my goals.

As for my ethics/code of life:
-Nothing is good or bad. The strong or victorious make the rules.
-Entitlement leads to weakness and is a disgusting perversion of the natural order.
-The worst thing one can do is become a slave. Always fight your master, if you are killed nothing is relevant after that point anyway.
-Let people do what they want, unless they cross you, then give them no sympathy.

Messages In This Thread