rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member

Female Who Should Be An Honorary RVF Member

I want to shout out RVF member Scotian for meeting up with one of my best buds in Bogota. Real dude making his money in the North American oil fields.

Anyway, my boy who's in Bogota met up with this girl who he met in Berlin. She's German but has been living in Colombia for over a year now. She's also a Couchsurfer and, though my boy does his thing in the Meatpacking District clubs of NYC, he surprisingly was raving about this Couchsurfing chick.

He comes to find out she has TWO boyfriends. One is Austrian and the other one is an Argentine. They are both straight dudes and know about each other. Apparently, they all have an "arrangement" that works out in her favor. Guess what Jay-Z said is true, "ladies is pimps, too." Ha.

If you want to see what the hype is all about, this is her couchsurfing profile: [deleted]

You might need to have a CS account to see her pics though.

Messages In This Thread