rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Man great work! Wish I was back in Brazil right now to join ya. You worked your ass off covering as many aspects as possible in both cities.

Voce fala bem portugues?

Quote: (02-27-2015 12:36 AM)thevirgin Wrote:  

What I am seeing in Sao Paulo is just tons of 7's everywhere. 9's are hard to find. They are not running around in the street here. Maybe a handful of them in the hottest clubs. I didn't see a lot of hot girls walking on Paulista after 5pm.

Maybe try walking in the heart of Jardim Paulista (I didn't do this until my last night there) on a Saturday/Sunday where all the rich residential gals and shoppers walk around. Many domestic tourists also love the cafes and shopping options of Rua Oscar Freire. Even though I stayed on the cusp of Jardim Paulista, I didn't realize this till I left. I got a street makeout at night within 2 minutes of meeting this chick who checked me out. I could've closed her the next day...but had to fly back home with bad time management lol.

Or can maybe walk around Itaim Bibi without paying the club covers of a Sat night. Perhaps restaurant game somewhere.

Royal Club at 2am had zero people outside and they let me right in, I paid 200 and there were tons of hot girls in there, and a roof smoking area where they serve mixed drinks but no beer or food. Great electronic music. Quite a bit smaller than Dedge. Roof like 1/3 as big. A bit larger than She Rocks. I did the most work outside at the hot dog stand when people started leaving about 4am. This might be a good strategy if living near a club, to just not even go to the club and hang out on the street at 4am and try to pull. It works in LA.

Royal is quite decent. I dealt with white knighting like none other. Or when I had space with a chick, an uber aggressive local dude would sit/stand between me & gal displaying their thirst. This in turn caused those same gals I was conversing with to walk away.

She Rocks is nice. I went with Shotgun. He made out within 10 minutes of meeting a chick & thought he was gone. I literally did 6-7 approaches in there and ran out because white knighting was awful again. Little did I know that Shotgun was still in there only to follow a chick to the next venue & get laid, haha.

Wednesday: Don't go to woods if you don't want to pay the 200 to get into Camarote. That section has more people than are in the entire rest of the club, and all the hot girls. All the camarote girls will come downstairs at some point, but you'd have to be real aggressive and you'd have a real small window to hit on them, and have way less success. Even when you're in the camarote, most of the girls are associated with a table and guys will come up and block you when you hit on them.

Camarote at Woods always sounded like a slam dunk based on past testimonies. I appreciate you shedding light on that however!

The one big advantage in Brazil vs LA/Miami is cost. With the exchange rate currently at 2.88 reais per 1 dollar, a 200 BRL entrance cost is less than 70 USD, which would be a super cheap night out in LA. Normally you tip the bouncer $100 USD to get in, and then your drinks are $20. Or you split a bottle for about $350 each.

Much to the dismay of many right now in the country...except for tourists.

Don't open in english. I used the opener "do you guys speak english" like ten times, and it is always terrible to say that.

I constantly get in trouble with the standard US push/pull game that is standard to use on 9's in the US. It comes off as rude a big % of the time. If a brazilian wing is there, he can always turn it around for me though. Some of the stuff, I just don't understand how Brazilians don't think it's funny or flirty, like if I point at a girl in my set with giant tits and say "ela tem peitos muito pequenos", no one laughs.

Compared with the US, the guys are way harder to deal with in Brazil, but the girls are much easier because they encourage each other to hook up instead of dragging their friends away from hot guys.

The university women in SP are way hotter than central americans and comparable to University of Miami, although a bit shorter.

Note to self: try to target university chicks in Sampa next time. Luckily, I speak fluent Portuguese & Spanish (not as good) so opening in English is never an option.

In Tier 2 places like Belo Horizonte or Porto Alegre, talking to random guys will do you favors because they will introduce you to chicks they know, invite you out some other time, etc. It is however harder to make random guy friends in Rio and Sampa...that won't cockblock ya, haha. Certain groups of guy friends I observed in action were cockblocking each other at the clubs too strangely enough.

Push & Pull game upon meeting is harder with Brazilian women at times...esp in Sao Paulo. Many of the guys are oober aggressive..but if they witness a foreigner doing something similiar or a scaled-down version (ala push & pull), they'll condescendingly tell you "NO" in English.

Most guys would get the impression that SP women are hotter because they are not fat. You get a similar impression in Canada.
Rio has more 9's. If you don't think so, you didn't go to the right places and probably went to Lapa, where there are none. The best place to find them is on the beach in Barra da Tijuca (20min south of Leblon), and the clubs Miroir and Cave in Ipanema. Boate 021 and the street a few blocks from it Av Olegário Maciel in Barra are also good options during the week, as the nightlife in the main part of Rio sucks when it's not Friday or Saturday. Ipanema/Leblon beach is also decent during the day from about noon-3pm, just not as good as Barra.
SP nightlife options crush Rio.

I'm in the camp that Paulistanas are hotter than Cariocas haha. Must be their Jewish American Princess vibe with the appearances of Italian/Lebanese descent I dig in Sampa. I appreciate those tips on Barra da Tijuca btw.

Messages In This Thread