rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using AirBnB To Get A Home Court Advantage

Using AirBnB To Get A Home Court Advantage

The Phony Home Court
('PHUC' for short)

I started going out in an area some distance away from my house. It's a definite improvement, but it makes same night lays hard to impossible.

I thought about it, and it seems like AirBnB could mitigate this. It would work out like this:

1. Meet a girl out and when she asks where I live, tell her I have a place nearby.
2. Persuade her into coming home with me.
3. Pick and buy an AirBnB spot for the night on my phone discreetly.
4. Arrive at 'home' and bang.

The key advantages are that:
* You only pay once you know a girl is down to come home with you.
* She comes to a place that looks like a home.
* In short, all the advantages of having a place nearby, but paying $50-100 a night instead of $1.5-2k a month for a second residence. Most guys can budget an extra $100-200+ a month if guaranteed pussy is on the line.

Questions:

Q1. Is it possible to get an AirBnB spot on such late notice, at so late a time?
You'd need something where no interaction from the host is required, eg pay by phone and then you get a numerical code to enter the spot. If you did this with any consistency, you'd probably want to build a relationship with the hosts willing to work with you. Have a few so that you never come up empty, and can make a convincing pretense of it actually being your place.

Q2. Are you better off just going with a hotel?
Don't think I've ever rented a hotel room just to bang a girl near the bars. Are most girls put off by a guy who lives a half hour away but rips out cash to rent a hotel nearby? It just doesn't seem very smooth to me, like it's trying too hard, thus the phony home route.

Let me know what you think. Figured I'd hold off posting until I tested it myself, but I figure I could get some good feedback here.

Messages In This Thread