rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going raw dog and going down on her on first date.

Going raw dog and going down on her on first date.

Quote: (03-20-2012 09:26 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2012 01:51 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 06:49 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I only eat a girl out if I've been seeing her for awhile, and feel like it.

I go raw with just about every girl. Condoms suck ass.

I think this statement is kind of funny. I've read your replies on the herpes and other STD related threads, you seem to think that catching an STD is just as likely as the Clippers winning an NBA title.

The fact that you claim to be a player that fucks lots of women, but raw dog just about every girl, it sounds like you're on tract to catch an STD, if you don't already have one. You probably have herpes and don't even know it.

Shit a lot of people have herpes, I don't know where the statistics come from, but it's 1 in 5.

I also thought it was ridiculous when you try to say that "alphas" are better at knowing when women will be clean or not, while betas will fuck some slut and catch an STD their first time around. Were you trying to say that you and other players don't fuck sluts? I strongly doubt that.

Furthermore you can't always tell what a woman is about just by looking at her, let alone an hour of conversation, or however long it takes before you get her in bed. A lot of women look normal, dress conservative, and don't put out a slut vibe, but are massive whores.

Anyways, I just wanted to call you out, because sometimes I think you say ignorant shit, and are giving out bad advice.

Tough guy calling me out! [Image: blush.gif]

1. The truth about STD's:

Odds of catching a serious STD are less than being in a car crash.

2. I used to wear condoms, but you know what? They kill all feeling. They break.

When I lost my virginity, I used a condom and always used a condom afterwards. First time a condom broke on me, I blew a load into some random girl. The next time it broke, I could feel the difference on my cock, so I pulled out.

After another time the condom broke, I just said fuck it and went raw on the girl. Then after, I just went raw because even with a condom, it's not like you can relax and just have sex. You have to constantly be aware if the condom is working or not, and pull out if it breaks.

But if I have to worry about pulling out all the time, guess what? Why not just go raw? STD's aren't the risk, pregnancy is the risk.

Coitus-interruptus is one of the most effective forms of birth-control.

Condoms kill 50% or more of the feeling of sex, break for me around 1 out of 5 uses, and offer nothing except a slightly reduced chance of catching an STD (when they don't break).

3. My claim was a conjecture that betas are at the same risk as alphas to catch an STD, since their only lays are most likely going to be with the sluttier girls if they get any.

Meanwhile, alphas bang the good girls with low-partner counts and the bad girls with high-partner counts.

That website is terrible for learning about STD's. His knowledge about statistics and math is pretty base line. If there's a 1 in 2k chance of catching a disease you could statistically speaking, fuck 1million women and not catch anything. On the other hand you could fuck 1 girl and catch everything. It's more like rolling a 2k sided dice every time you have sex. Some lucky guys can get it on the first try. Sorry but I don't want to be the lucky winner of that game.

Messages In This Thread