rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

Quote: (04-09-2012 08:32 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2012 08:29 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2012 07:10 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Here's a good one. This little chunk of girl-logic is brought to you by a reasonably cute girl. The crazy part is: how does she think that basically admitting to being pumped and dumped by "losers" is going to make her sound more attractive to a quality dude? She's basically telling us she's ready for a provider.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

I'm shocked (though I probably shouldn't be) at the number of real-life and online chicks who confess this kind of shit right off the bat. I've had it said on straight-up first dates.

https://twitter.com/#!/rooshv/status/187349854769528833

"Any girl who says "Now I'm ready for a relationship" has had too many cocks. She doesn't deserve a relationship."

[Image: potd.gif]

I learned this lesson late in the game. i.e. last year when I went on 4 dates with this 28 year old bartender who gave me crazy LMR. Not even a bathroom handjob. She made one of my "Burning Bridges" blog post stories.

Never find yourself on the wrong side of a cock carousel road block that was just recently put up.

Yeah, I saw that Twitter post, did my post inspire that?

I've run into a bunch of these 'ex'-hoes online, and it's a total mindfuck. The script goes like this - she's had a ton of sex with strangers, shortly after meeting. She's matured, and now she's ready for a relationship. And that means doing nothing more than making out on the first date, making you feel like a sap if you bother to wait around. I never do. Sometimes they're the younger variant, who haven't gone through as much cock and heartbreak, but they've decided that now would be a good time for a boyfriend.

Often, these girls are *still* fucking around, going at night and banging players. But they put you on the 'beta boyfriend' track, so they deny you access while they're banging other dudes. If she's not already banging a dude, at the very least, she's still open to one-night stands when they go out to bars. Just not with you, who she met online. This is okay because 'I'm not easy with guys I date' but she is with completely random dudes.

If a chick insists on putting me into the beta boyfriend bin and delaying sex with me, I can tell quickly and will peace immediately. If you stick around, you're just asking to get tooled. And, you get put in this category because you met her online, not because of your game necessarily. I've seen chicks say stuff like "if I just wanted a hookup, I'll go to a bar, thankyouverymuch." So they justify going online by laying that beta manipulation game on you.

It's fucking ridiculous how Cosmo and the like will sometimes tell chicks not to make out on the first date with a guy they like, while promoting hookups and sex with complete strangers. Unless she's a virgin, there's no excuse not to make out with a guy a she likes on the first date.

Messages In This Thread